SynthMaster v2.9.13 Free VST Download Patch Latest Version for Windows & mac. It is full offline installer standalone setup of SynthMaster v2.9.13 Crack Free Download.
SynthMaster v2.9.13 Overview
SynthMaster 2 is an ‘all-round’ semi-modular software synthesizer and effect plug-in that features many different synthesis methods including VA, Additive, Wavetable, Phase Modulation, Phase Distortion, Frequency Modulation, Pulse Width Modulation, Ring Modulation, Amplitude Modulation, Physical Modeling and SFZ Sample Playback synthesis.
With its multi-synthesis oscillators, zero delay feedback filters, flexible effects routing with 11 types of high quality effects and a massive modulation architecture with 95 separate modulation sources and hundreds of modulation targets, SynthMaster is a powerful instrument for all synthesizer enthusiasts.
SynthMaster v2.9.13 Features
- Cross-platform VST/AU/AAX: SynthMaster runs as a VST/AAX instrument/effect on both Windows and Mac OS X, and as a VST/AU/AAX instrument/effect on Mac OS X.
- 2000 NKS Compatible Factory Presets: SynthMaster comes with 2000 factory presets from a world class team of sound designers: Arksun, BigTone, Kevin Schroeder, Yuli Yola, NatLife, Selcuk Ergen, Michael Kastrup, Rob Lee, Nori Ubukata, Ufuk Kevser, Fragment Audio, Gercek Dorman, VorpalSound, Vandalism, BluffMonkey, Ümit ‘Insigna’ Uy, Aiyn Zahev, Frank ‘Xenox’ Neumann, Teoman Pasinlioglu and Brian ‘Xenos’ Lee. All of those factory presets are NKS compatible, so they can easily be previewed/tweaked inside Komplete Kontrol/Maschine hardware/software.
- Semi-Modular Architecture: For each SynthMaster instance, there are 2 layers followed by 2 global effect send buses. Each layer has its own: Arpeggiator, 2 Oscillators, 4 Modulators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 4 Multistage Envelopes, 2 2D Envelopes, 4 LFOs, 4 Sequencers and 4 Keyscalers. The modulators can modulate frequency, phase, amplitude or pulse width of the oscillators or any other modulators at audio rate, or they can be used as sub-oscillators.
- Massive Modulation Architecture: SynthMaster has hundreds of modulation targets and 95 modulation sources including ADSR Envelopes, 2D Envelopes, Multistage Envelopes, LFOs, Sequencers, KeyScalers, Easy Parameters, MIDI Velocity, Aftertouch, Pitch Bend and MIDI CCs. The modulation matrix, has 64 available slots which can grow when necessary. There is visual filtering as well so that targets for a specific source, or sources for a specific target can be filtered and shown on the user interface.
- Easy Parameters: SynthMaster features 8 easy knobs and 2 XY pads that can be freely assigned as modulation sources, so that the complexity of the synth engine could be hidden away and only most important parameters of a preset can be controlled by the user. The easy parameters can be globally linked to MIDI controllers, and they can be assigned automatically by SynthMaster as well.
- Powerful Arpeggiator: The arpeggiator in SynthMaster features classic arpeggiator modes such as Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, UpDown2, DownUp2, AsPlayed as well as Sequence, Chord, Arpeggiate and DrumKit modes. Each of the 32 steps of the arpeggiator has its own Velocity, Note Number, Note Length, Slide and Hold parameters.
- Basic Oscillators: ‘Basic’ oscillators in SynthMaster are capable of synthesizing many different types of waveforms: Sine, Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Pulse, Noise, any single cycle waveforms and multi-sampled WAV/AIFFs defined in SFZ files.
- Additive Oscillators: An ‘Additive’ oscillator is actually 8 ‘basic’ oscillators running together. Each ‘basic’ oscillator has its own detune, tone, phase/pulse width, frequency and waveform type.
- Vector Oscillators: A ‘Vector’ oscillator consists of 4 ‘basic’ oscillators, mixed at different ratios. The mix ratios are determined by 2 orthogonal parameters in 2 dimensions: ‘X Index’ and ‘Y index’.
- Wavetable Oscillators: A ‘Wavetable’ oscillator is similar to basic oscillator, except that the waveform can be scanned (interpolated) through up to 16 different waveforms shapes. The position of the waveform can be adjusted using the ‘wave index’ parameter.
- Stereo Oscillators with Improved Unison: Oscillators in SynthMaster have stereo output. With the “voices”, “voices mix”, “pan spread”, “detune spread” and “detune curve” parameters, each basic/wavetable oscillator can have its own unison settings which eliminates the need to enable unison for all voice elements.
- VAnalog Filters: The ‘vanalog’ filters are modelled after the famous ladder filter, so they self oscillate when the filter resonance is maxed out. They have continuously variable slope, which is unique to SynthMaster. There are 3 CPU settings for analog filters: “Basic”, “Normal” and “High”. With the “Basic” setting, CPU can be reduced by at least 50%.
- Zero Delay Feedback Filters: All of the 4 new filter categories (Ladder, Diode Ladder, SVF and Bite) in SynthMaster are developed using the zero delay feedback filter technology. With advanced filter parameters like input gain, drive and acid, you can get that “analog” sound from the filters.
- Digital Filters: The ‘digital’ filters are biquad filters with a hard limiter in their output. The limiter features an envelope follower with attack, release and threshold parameters.
- Multimode Filters: With the ‘multimode’ filter type, it is possible to switch from Lowpass to Bandpass to Highpass filter types continuously. For vanalog multimode filters, it is also possible to change the slope of the filter continuously from 0 db/oct to 24 db/oct.
- Dual Filters: With the ‘dual’ filter type, two multimode filters can be run simultaneously, either in parallel, or in series. The mix ratios between the filters, and the topology (parallel/series) between them can be changed continuously, as well as the modes and cutoff frequencies of the filters.
- Comb Filters: Comb filters are digital filters used in physical modeling synthesis.
- Before/Inside/After Filter Distortion: A distortion stage can be inserted before, after, or even inside the filters.
- Rich Set of Effects: SynthMaster features 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- Flexible Effects Routing: Each of the 11 effect types can be inserted on any layer insert or on any of the 2 global effect bus inserts.
- Microtuning: SynthMaster supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Preset Browser: SynthMaster features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criteria for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
- Public User Library: Registered users can upload their presets to public users library, or download presets created by other registered users.
- Multiple Skins: SynthMaster comes with different skins in different color variations. Using the included user interface editor, users can not only customize the existing skins but also can create their own custom interfaces as well.
- Import of MIDI patterns as Arpeggiator Sequence: Monophonic or even polyphonic (chord) MIDI patterns can be imported into the arpeggiators in SynthMaster by just drag and drop of the MIDI file onto the arpeggiator view on the plug-in window.
- Import of WAV/AIFF Multisamples as SFZ definitions: Multisamples in WAV/AIFF formats could be imported into SynthMaster as SFZ definitions, by simply drag and drop of the WAV/AIFF files onto the oscillator waveform view on the plug-in window.
SynthMaster v2.9.13 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: SynthMaster v2.9.13
- Setup File Name: SynthMaster v2.9.13.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For SynthMaster v2.9.13
Before you start SynthMaster v2.9.13 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
SynthMaster v2.9.13 Free Download
Click on below button to start SynthMaster v2.9.13 keygen Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for SynthMaster v2.9.13. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Click on below button to start SynthMaster v2.9.13 Serial key Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for SynthMaster v2.9.13. This would be compatible with macOS.